Shalom from the Randle-Bissell’s!
We are REALLY looking forward to being part of the family at St Andrew’s and journeying with you all in living out the gospel messages and serving our risen Lord! At the moment we seem to be immersed with the idea of things coming to an end, and so we are very excited about the prospect of new beginnings…
A brief sentence on each of us:
- Alex – nearly finished training at The Queen’s Foundation in Birmingham, still working part-time as a teacher at President Kennedy in Coventry.
- Bev – a Children’s Physiotherapist working for the NHS in the community in Coventry.
- Jacob – in Year 11 at Blue Coat’s school. Looking forward to starting A levels at Woodlands in September. Spends most of his time in the water as he is an Elite swimmer for Coventry.
- Brontë – in year 8 at Rugby High school. Also an Elite swimmer for Coventry!
- Marley – our 4yr old Labrador & Jessie – our Black & White cat
Love and prayers