Shalom from the Randle-Bissell’s!
- Alex – nearly finished training at The Queen’s Foundation in Birmingham, still working part-time as a teacher at President Kennedy in Coventry.
- Bev – a Children’s Physiotherapist working for the NHS in the community in Coventry.
- Jacob – in Year 11 at Blue Coat’s school. Looking forward to starting A levels at Woodlands in September. Spends most of his time in the water as he is an Elite swimmer for Coventry.
- Brontë – in year 8 at Rugby High school. Also an Elite swimmer for Coventry!
- Marley – our 4yr old Labrador & Jessie – our Black & White cat
Love and prayers