Our Curates – Kate Massey

Revd Kate Massey until recently was curate of St Nicholas Kenilworth.

photo

Kate, who is married to Liam and has three children, Erin, Niamh and Anna, will be Priest in Charge at Meriden where she will be living and spending 60% of her time; and will be curate at St Andrews for the other 40% of her time.”